Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dinner in a Pumpkin

Who doesn't love eating their dinner out of a pumpkin?

First step, wash the pumpkin

Then, de-gut it, & draw on a face

Next, make you're stirfry! (I didn't plan ahead, so we had a very limited selection of veggies, but it still tasted good!)

After mixing everything together, pour the stirfry into the hollowed out pumpkin

I had a rather small pumpkin for how much I made, so I had to pack it down so it would all fit!

Stick the pumpkin in the oven & cook at 350C for 1 hour

Once you can poke a fork easily through the pumpkin, it's ready to eat!


The end result- delicious! Scraping out the soft pumpkin w/ the stirfry adds yummy flavor & texture! Definitley a new Halloween tradition! But I think next time I do this, it would be fun to buy a bunch of mini pumpkins, so that each person got to eat out of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment